Thursday, August 12, 2010

in "shape"

something i forgot about loosing weight is the weird way our bodies change. i measured myself last week and again yesterday at several different points: around my upper arm, just under my bust, at my natural waist and at my belly button, around my hips/butt, and around my upper thigh. in the last week i lost a total of 4 inches all over the place. but in the last 4 weeks, i have lost more inches from my natural waist and above than anywhere else. i can tell by the way my clothes fit and how i look in the mirror.

the weird thing about this is the stretched out baggy skin and extra weight that hangs weirdly from my belly button down. as my waist gets skinnier i seem to notice this more and more, and while i know there is no way to target weight loss in a specific area, i would really like to see some of that shed a little quicker. its starting to get on my nerves, and for now, it is more difficult than usual to choose clothes that are the most flattering to my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment