Wednesday, January 4, 2012

a run and the sauna

new years resolutions are in full swing at the rec center. it was PACKED last night. i was glad to have just charged my ipod so i could snag my old favorite treadmill on the outside edges of the track and stare at my reflection in the window while i ran.


(also, good for people watching, because i could see everyone as the rounded the corner and ran towards me.) i did 3.25 miles (with a cool down) in 43 minutes and enjoyed the run. i think thats what ill do tonight too. after my run i went down to the sauna for a few minutes and oh have i missed the WARMTH! i took my book in with me (even though jason said that was weird) and didnt get it soaked with sweat (ew) because i was careful how i held it. so yeah, a good night at the gym last night.

i admit, i was a little anxious about weighing this morning. ive put in a lot of work this week, but i havent been as watchful about my eating. the food has been good food, ive just had more than i need. this morning i weigh 163 pounds. thats down one more pound from last week. ill take it. also, my smallest size jeans fit again. so im feeling MUCH better about the situation.

2 comments:

  1. well, now i see why boys were looking so much when they passed by. :) keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look hot in your workout gear!

    ReplyDelete