Friday, January 20, 2012

georgie loves the play center

jason had a hectic night tonight and wont be home in time for me to go to the gym. we made some plans last night and decided i could just take georgie to the play center after i drop off emma at preschool. perfect. i did my 3 miles and it was fine. (i dont want to talk about the irritating man in yellow who ALWAYS passed me on the left, no matter what lane i was in or if i was running or walking, or if there were two full open lanes on my right and how i opted for a half mile on the treadmill because if his sweaty shirt flicked at me ONE MORE TIME i might loose it.) and i finished with 5 minutes on the stairs. done.

then when i went to pick up georgie, he didnt even want to talk to me. hed found cars and a train and i didnt exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment